If you are a designer, it is really important to know the difference between the color mode RGB and CMYK.
It is why I decided to create a post to resume the dissimilarity between the two of them.
- It meets Red, Green, and blue
- We use this profile for digital screens
- Colors cannot be printed because they are created by an additive synthesis
- RGB has the particularity to offer more vivid and vibrant color
- This color profile offers a greater choice of color than the CMYK mode
- It meets cyan, magenta, yellow, and key (black). The inks
- CMYK is the profile used for printing process
- It is a subtractive color space
How to change the color mode to CMYK in :
Image > mode
File > Document Color Mode > CMYK Color
Edit > Transparency blend space